1. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
5. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
11. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
15. The capital of Western Samoa.
16. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
17. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
18. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
19. A nap in the early afternoon (especially in hot countries).
20. An onerous or difficult concern.
21. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
22. A Loloish language.
24. Foot pain.
26. Express strong disapproval of.
27. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
28. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
32. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
36. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
41. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
43. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
46. Subject to a ruling authority.
48. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
50. A primeval personification of air and breath.
51. A white mineral consisting of magnesium sulphate and potassium chloride.
53. A large fleet.
55. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
57. Being six more than fifty.
58. (anatomy) A natural hollow or sinus within the body.
60. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
70. A ravine or gully in southern Asia.
72. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
75. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
76. Being one more than eighteen.
77. Segmented worms.
78. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. Pertaining to or constituting a base or basis.
2. (British abbreviation) "he accepted it on appro".
3. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
4. Covered with paving material.
5. The face veil worn by Muslim women.
6. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
7. Step on it.
8. An arthropod family of the order Hymenoptera including.
9. The outer germ layer that develops into skin and nervous tissue.
10. Horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window.
11. Relating to or caused by wind.
12. A genus of Siphonaptera.
13. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
14. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
23. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
25. The capital of Eritrea.
30. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
31. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
33. An Eskimo hut.
34. Seal with caulking.
35. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
37. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
39. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
42. (South African) An ear of corn.
44. Made light by aerating, as with yeast or baking powder.
45. Any warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair.
47. A distinguished female operatic singer.
49. Barbiturate that is a white odorless slightly bitter powder (trade name Seconal) used as a sodium salt for sedation and to treat convulsions.
52. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
54. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
56. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
59. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. A transmission line for high-frequency signals.
62. Soft creamy white cheese.
64. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
65. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
66. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
68. Small rounded bread either plain or sweet.
69. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
71. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
73. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
74. Being one more than fifty.