1. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
5. A unit of electrical charge equal to the amount of charge transferred by a current of 1 ampere in 1 second.
12. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
15. Chief port of Yemen.
16. Intravenous beta blocker (trade name Brevibloc) that acts for only a short time.
17. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
18. A place where ships can take on or discharge cargo.
19. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
22. A garment that covers the head and face.
23. Swiss naturalist who was one of the founders of modern zoology (1516-1565).
25. A sharply directional antenna.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
31. Morally bad or wrong.
33. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
36. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
39. Black tropical American cuckoo.
40. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
41. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
42. An ax used to slaughter cattle.
44. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
45. Fallow deer.
50. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
51. A special lineage.
53. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
54. Informal terms for a mother.
56. One thousand grams.
57. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
58. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
61. Tag the base runner to get him out.
62. An associate degree in nursing.
64. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
70. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
72. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
74. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
76. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
79. A human limb.
80. An informal term for a father.
81. A great raja.
82. A light touch or stroke.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. Full of germs or pathological microorganisms.
4. Located within the hull or nearest the midline of a vessel or aircraft.
5. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
6. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
7. An official at a baseball game.
8. Hang loosely or laxly.
9. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
10. A landlocked socialist republic in central Asia.
11. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
12. A festival featuring African-American culture.
13. Something that remunerates.
14. The sixth month of the civil year.
24. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
26. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
27. Clothes moths.
29. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
32. A ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat.
34. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and forefather of one of the tribes of Israel.
35. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
37. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
38. A momentary flash of light.
43. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
46. A large fleet.
47. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
48. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
49. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
52. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
63. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
65. An informal term for a father.
66. An endorsement.
67. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
68. The basic unit of money on Malta.
69. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
71. A slight amount or degree of difference.
73. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
75. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
77. Before noon.
78. A state in midwestern United States.