1. Employed in accomplishing something.
5. The father of your father or mother.
12. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
15. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
16. In a mangy manner.
17. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
18. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
19. Emperor of Rome.
20. Enthusiastic approval.
22. A partly sheltered anchorage.
24. A local computer network for communication between computers.
26. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
28. Wild and domesticated birds having a heavy body and short legs.
29. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
31. Ruffed grouse.
35. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
37. Having two axes.
40. Formerly a gold coin of various European countries.
41. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. The sound made by corvine birds.
46. A Russian river.
47. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
49. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
51. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
53. An ester of carbamic acid.
56. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
57. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
58. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
59. Great coolness and composure under strain.
62. A genus of Ploceidae.
63. Part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored.
67. Humorously vulgar.
70. Italian violin maker and grandson of Andrea Guarneri (1687?-1745).
72. In a cold and icy manner.
75. Statesman who led Northern Rhodesia to full independence as Zambia in 1964 and served as Zambia's first president (born in 1924).
76. A small shelter for domestic animals (as sheep or pigeons).
79. Dignified manner or conduct.
80. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
81. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
82. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Take away the weapons from.
2. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
3. A government order imposing a trade barrier.
4. Tall East Indian cedar having spreading branches with nodding tips.
5. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
6. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
7. The point opposite in direction from the solar apex.
8. A group of southern Bantu languages.
9. God of the underworld.
10. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
11. Any wood from which dye is obtained.
12. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
13. Toward the mouth or oral region.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. A small flexible tube inserted into a body cavity for draining off fluid or introducing medication.
23. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
27. Type genus of the Amiidae.
30. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
32. Sour or bitter in taste.
33. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
34. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
36. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
38. (informal) Of the highest quality.
39. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
42. An elaborate party (often outdoors).
45. A city in east central Texas.
48. A member of a religious order living in common.
50. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
52. An analgesic for mild pain.
54. By accident.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
60. An Asian temple.
61. Make numb or insensitive.
64. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
65. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
66. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
68. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
69. On or toward the lee.
71. A Loloish language.
73. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
74. A resource.
77. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
78. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.