1. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
5. One of several parallel layers of material arranged one on top of another (such as a layer of tissue or cells in an organism).
12. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
15. Tear or be torn violently.
16. A tumor of the bone marrow (usually malignant) composed of cells normally found in bone marrow.
17. Take in solid food.
18. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
19. Of or relating to a taxonomic order.
20. Make amends for.
21. Southeastern Asian perennial with aromatic roots.
23. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
25. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
26. A Mid-Atlantic state.
27. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
29. A member of the Algonquian people formerly living the Hudson valley and eastward to the Housatonic.
33. A Russian soup usually containing beet juice as a foundation.
37. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
38. Remove from the bar.
41. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
42. A white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin.
44. German white wine from the Moselle valley or a similar wine made elsewhere.
46. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
47. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
49. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
51. A lyric poet.
55. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
56. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
59. United States inventor of a dry-plate process of developing photographic film and of flexible film (his firm introduced roll film) and of the box camera and of a process for color photography (1854-1932).
63. Wood heaped for burning a dead body as a funeral rite.
64. The capital of Western Samoa.
67. A steep descent of the water of a river.
69. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
73. (anatomy) A structure that resembles a shell in shape.
75. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
77. (British) Your grandmother.
78. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
79. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
81. A branch of the Tai languages.
82. English essayist (1775-1834).
83. Dried bark of the cascara buckthorn used as a laxative.
84. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. A genus of Mustelidae.
3. Morally bad or wrong.
4. Affording or marked by rest or repose.
5. Air pollution by a mixture of smoke and fog.
6. New World flycatchers.
7. Displaying a red color.
8. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
9. (physiology) Of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue.
10. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
11. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
12. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
13. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
14. (Greek mythology) A river in Hades across which Charon carried dead souls.
22. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
24. Very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers.
28. A Spanish river.
30. A large fleet.
31. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
32. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
34. A deep bow.
35. Ground snakes.
36. A surgical instrument used to remove sections of bone from the skull.
39. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
40. Before noon.
43. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
45. A state in north central United States.
48. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
52. Copy that is not the original.
53. A planet (usually Venus) seen just before sunrise in the eastern sky.
54. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
58. An awkward stupid person.
60. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
61. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
62. A game played with playing cards.
65. An excavation that is (usually) filled with water.
66. The basic unit of money in Peru.
68. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
70. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
71. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
72. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
74. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
80. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.