1. (British) Colloquial terms for an umbrella.
5. Brown-speckled European lark noted for singing while hovering at a great height.
12. Wild and domestic cattle.
15. Little known Kamarupan languages.
16. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
18. Slender east African antelope with slim neck and backward-curving horns.
19. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
20. A Nilotic language.
22. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
23. A state in New England.
24. Searching for or buying goods or services.
26. Being one more than fifty.
27. A bachelor's degree in music.
29. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
30. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
32. Cut off from a whole.
34. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
36. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
41. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
43. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
45. Serving as or forming a base.
46. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
49. (informal) Of the highest quality.
50. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
51. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
52. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
56. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
57. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
60. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
61. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
62. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
66. Formerly the basic unit of money in Hungary until it was replaced by the forint in 1946.
69. A state in the western United States.
73. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. Canna grown especially for its edible rootstock from which arrowroot starch is obtained.
77. In or of the month preceding the present one.
78. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
80. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
81. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
82. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
83. A master's degree in education.
1. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
2. In bed.
3. Relating to principles of right and wrong.
4. An infant that is born prior to 37 weeks of gestation.
5. The application of very thin coat of color over the surface of a picture.
6. A Japanese (paper or silk) wall hanging.
7. A soft silvery metallic element.
8. A fine-grained unstratified accumulation of clay and silt deposited by the wind.
9. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
10. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
11. The capital and largest city of Uganda on the north shore of Lake Victoria.
12. An oil port in southern Iraq.
13. Large long-armed ape of Borneo and Sumatra having arboreal habits.
14. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
21. Great coolness and composure under strain.
25. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
28. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
31. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
33. A British peer of the highest rank.
35. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
37. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
38. A member of a nomadic people of the northern Ural mountains.
39. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
40. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
42. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
44. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
47. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
48. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. A city in east central Texas.
54. Black tropical American cuckoo.
55. Not yet payable.
58. Deprived of parents by death or desertion.
59. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
63. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
64. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
65. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
67. A genus of Mustelidae.
68. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
70. Thin and fit.
71. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
72. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
75. An accountant certified by the state.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. Being nine more than ninety.