1. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
4. Finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper.
11. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
17. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
18. Brown algae with rounded bladders forming dense floating masses in tropical Atlantic waters as in the Sargasso Sea.
21. Perceive sound.
22. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
24. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
25. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. A boy or man.
29. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
30. A Formosan language.
32. Large brightly crested bird of Africa.
33. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
34. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
35. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
38. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
40. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
42. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
45. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
46. A green transparent form of beryl.
49. Of or relating to or containing or derived from gold.
52. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
53. A genus of Psittacidae.
54. Fortification consisting of a low wall.
56. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
57. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
60. Italian actress best known for her performances in tragic roles (1858-1924).
61. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
62. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
64. A genus of Ploceidae.
67. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
69. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
70. A way of regarding situations or topics etc..
71. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. Being without a bone or bones.
79. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
80. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
81. Trees or shrubs of the families Ebenaceae or Sapotaceae or Styracaceae or Symplocaceae.
82. Minor or subordinate.
1. The eleventh month of the Hindu calendar.
2. A fit of shivering.
3. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
4. The sound made by corvine birds.
5. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
6. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
7. Compulsively or physiologically dependent on something habit-forming.
8. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
9. Take or catch as if in a snare or trap.
10. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
11. To work at or to absurd length.
12. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
13. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
14. The state capital of Western Australia.
19. Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person.
20. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
23. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
26. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
28. An informal term for a father.
31. In societies practicing shamanism.
36. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
37. Singing jazz.
39. A superior grade of black tea.
41. The organic process of bearing flowers.
43. A small nail.
44. A thick sweet sticky liquid.
47. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
48. Anticonvulsant (trade name Depokene) used to prevent some kinds of seizures.
50. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
51. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
55. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
58. Being one more than ten.
59. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
63. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
65. The process of gradually becoming inferior.
66. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
68. A small cake leavened with yeast.
72. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
73. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
74. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
75. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
78. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.