1. God of the earth.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
12. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
15. The month following March and preceding May.
16. Sweetened beverage of diluted lemon juice.
17. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
18. Prostrate woody South American herb with white tubular flowers often tinged with blue or rose.
20. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
22. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
24. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
25. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
29. Praise, glorify, or honor.
30. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
33. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
35. Long-winged web-footed aquatic bird of the gull family.
37. United States financier (born in France) who helped finance the War of 1812 (1750-1831).
41. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
42. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
45. Large-eyed arboreal prosimian having foxy faces and long furry tails.
46. (plural) Rare collector's items.
49. A lease from one one lessee to another.
51. (Sumerian) Sun god.
52. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
53. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
54. Two-year-old sheep.
55. Informal terms for a mother.
58. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
61. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
64. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
70. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
71. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
73. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
74. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
76. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
77. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
78. A city and port in northern Jutland.
79. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. An awkward stupid person.
2. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
3. The top edge of a vessel.
4. Made clean.
5. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
6. A bachelor's degree in music.
7. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
8. An associate degree in nursing.
9. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
12. Little known Kamarupan languages.
13. A farewell remark.
14. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
19. The capital and largest city of Georgia on the Kura river.
21. European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up.
23. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
26. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
27. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
28. A flexible container with a single opening.
31. Mexican revolutionary who led a revolt for agrarian reforms (1879-1919).
32. (Akkadian) Mother and earth goddess in Gilgamish epic.
34. A unit of atmospheric pressure equal to one thousandth of a bar.
36. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
38. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
39. A deceptive maneuver (especially to avoid capture).
40. A small amount of residue.
43. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
44. Drought-tolerant herb grown for forage and for its seed which yield a gum used as a thickening agent or sizing material.
47. A severe or trying experience.
48. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
50. Trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains.
56. State capital of New York.
57. Being ten more than eighty.
59. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
60. Conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
65. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
66. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
67. A man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength.
68. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
69. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
72. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
75. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.