1. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
16. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
17. An informal term for a father.
18. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
19. A rude expression intended to offend or hurt.
20. God of wealth and love.
22. Think moodily or anxiously about something.
24. The general activity of selling.
25. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
26. A sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan.
28. An informal term for a father.
31. Any of several plants of the genus Brodiaea having basal grasslike leaves and globose flower heads on leafless stems resembling those of genus Allium.
33. The striking of one body against another.
37. Elude, esp. in a baffling way.
38. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
40. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
41. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
43. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
45. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
46. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
50. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
52. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
53. A Loloish language.
55. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
60. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
61. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
65. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
69. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
70. Large genus of Australian evergreen shrubs or small trees with large daisylike flowers.
73. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
74. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
75. Acutely insightful and wise.
76. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
77. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
78. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Made from or covered with gold.
2. Basically shredded cabbage.
3. (botany) Having stalked flowers along an elongated stem that continue to open in succession from below as the stem continues to grow.
4. A saltwater fish with lean flesh.
5. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
6. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
7. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
8. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
9. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
14. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
21. A large number or amount.
23. A Baltic-Finnic language.
27. Having much flesh (especially fat).
29. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
30. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
32. A refund of some fraction of the amount paid.
34. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
35. Any spherical or nearly spherical bacteria.
36. A native American tent.
39. Late time of life.
42. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
44. In bed.
47. Tall Australian timber tree yielding tough hard wood used for staves etc.
48. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
49. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
51. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
54. Method or manner of conduct in relation to others.
56. An epic in Latin by Virgil.
57. The cry made by sheep.
58. Chorea in dogs.
59. Disposed of as useless.
62. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
66. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
67. Characteristic of false pride.
68. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
71. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
72. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.