1. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
4. A public fountain to provide a jet of drinking water.
11. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
15. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
16. Oily poisonous liquid amine obtained from nitrobenzene and used to make dyes and plastics and medicines.
17. Wearing or provided with clothing.
18. The force of workers available.
19. Used of persons.
20. A long walk usually for exercise or pleasure.
21. An indistinct shapeless form.
23. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
25. City in northeast Pakistan.
29. Used improperly or excessively especially drugs.
34. Type genus of the Pulicidae.
37. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
39. (Welsh) A warrior god.
41. City recognized by the United States as the capital of the Ivory Coast.
43. A Russian river.
45. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
46. Gone by.
47. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
52. An electrically charged particle.
53. Soft creamy white cheese.
54. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
58. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
60. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
62. The eleventh month of the civil year.
64. A bodily passage or tube conveying a secretion or other substance.
66. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
70. A woman sahib.
73. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
75. Radiating or as if radiating light.
78. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
79. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
80. A festival featuring African-American culture.
81. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
1. Young sheep.
2. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
3. The capital and largest city of Hawaii.
4. The cry made by sheep.
5. (used of certain religious orders) Barefoot or wearing only sandals.
6. A state of northeastern India.
7. Visionary British poet (1757-1827).
8. A caustic substance (Ca(OH)2) produced by heating limestone.
9. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
10. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
11. (all used chiefly with qualifiers `well' or `poorly' or `un-') Having received specific instruction.
12. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
13. A reason for wanting something done.
14. In the Roman calendar.
22. Being derived from.
24. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
26. Of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base.
27. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
28. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. Involving the medulla oblongata.
31. A state in southeastern United States.
32. A creature of Teutonic mythology.
33. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
35. Informal terms for a mother.
36. Enthusiastic approval.
38. A genus of Platalea.
40. A native or inhabitant of Scotland.
42. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
44. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
48. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
49. Performance of moral or religious acts.
50. Ctenophore having short tentacles.
51. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
55. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. True lizards.
59. Hypothetical truly fundamental particle in mesons and baryons.
61. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
63. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
65. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
67. An enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial.
68. A French abbot.
69. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
71. A periodic paperback publication.
72. A container.
76. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
77. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.