1. A small piece of cloth.
4. Of or relating to or in the manner of Erasmus.
12. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
15. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
16. A composition for orchestra and a soloist.
17. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
18. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
19. Battle in 401 BC when the Persian King Artaxerxes II defeated his younger brother who tried to usurp the throne.
20. Mosses similar to those of genus Bryum but larger.
22. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
24. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
26. The upper surface of the mouth that separates the oral and nasal cavities.
28. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. Common Indian weaverbird.
32. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. Of or relating to or resembling a lobule.
41. Young sheep.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. Fiddler crabs.
45. A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked.
47. State in northeastern India.
49. Earless seals.
51. A town in southwestern British Columbia on Vancouver Island west of Vancouver.
53. In an urbane manner.
54. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
55. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
56. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
57. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
59. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
60. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
61. The cry made by sheep.
63. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
65. A public promotion of some product or service.
67. An associate degree in nursing.
69. (British) Any elderly pompous reactionary ultranationalistic person (after the cartoon character created by Sir David Low).
72. A mask with a filter protects the face an lungs against poisonous gases.
76. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
78. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
80. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
81. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
82. Of an organism's environment.
84. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
85. A light touch or stroke.
86. A small rubber ball used in the game of handball.
87. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. First in order of importance.
3. Of or relating to neuroglia.
4. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
5. Makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks.
6. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
7. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
8. A city in northwestern Mexico near the California border.
9. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
10. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
11. A genus of bee.
12. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
13. Praise, glorify, or honor.
14. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
21. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
23. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
25. Crowd or pack to capacity.
27. Analgesic drug (trade name Talwin) that is less addictive than morphine.
29. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
33. An oil port in southern Iraq.
34. A loud harsh or strident noise.
35. Small turnover of Indian origin filled with vegetables or meat and fried and served hot.
37. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
38. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
39. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
40. The attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth.
42. A decree that prohibits something.
46. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
48. A deep bow.
50. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
52. Lacking gonads.
58. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
62. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
64. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
66. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
68. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
70. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
71. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
73. The activity of persuading someone to buy.
74. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
75. God of love and erotic desire.
77. Tag the base runner to get him out.
79. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
83. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.