1. A pass between mountain peaks.
4. Bring into existence.
12. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
15. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
16. Without forethought or plan.
17. A slight amount or degree of difference.
18. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
19. Arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous).
20. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
21. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
23. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
25. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
26. The process of leaching.
28. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
30. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
32. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
37. A low one-horse box sleigh.
41. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
42. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
43. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
45. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
46. Being one more than two.
47. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
49. Term of address for a man.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
53. Any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
55. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
64. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. (meteorology) Of an air current or wind.
75. A periodic paperback publication.
76. Infectious disease caused by a species of chlamydia bacterium.
77. Arrange in tabular form.
78. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
79. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
80. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
81. (informal) Roused to anger.
1. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
4. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
5. Either extremity of something that has length.
6. A member of an Athapaskan people that migrated to Arizona and New Mexico and Utah.
7. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
8. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
9. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
10. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
11. The act of escaping physically.
12. A state in the western United States.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. Chief port of Yemen.
22. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
24. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
27. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
29. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
31. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
33. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
34. State in eastern India on the Bay of Bengal.
35. Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold.
36. A party of people assembled in the evening (usually at a private house).
38. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
39. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
48. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
51. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
52. Give a promotion to.
54. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
57. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
60. Obvious and dull.
62. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
63. Closed with a lace.
65. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
66. The central area of a church.
67. An account describing incidents or events.
68. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
69. An informal term for a father.
70. Advanced in years.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. And nothing more.