1. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
4. Graceful deciduous shrub or small tree having attractive foliage and small red berries that turn black at maturity and are used for making wine.
12. A flexible container with a single opening.
15. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. Lacking gonads.
17. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
18. Expresses possibility.
20. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
21. Brass (or a yellow alloy resembling brass) that was hammered into thin sheets.
23. Flat-topped or convex inflorescence in which the individual flower stalks grow upward from various points on the main stem to approximately the same height.
25. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
27. Tear or be torn violently.
28. Situated at an apex.
29. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
31. Used of a single unit or thing.
32. (Greek mythology) The Muse of astronomy.
35. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
38. State in northeastern India.
40. One thousand grams.
41. A state in New England.
42. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
46. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
47. A Russian dish made with patties of ground meat (mixed with onions and bread and milk) and served with a sauce of sour cream.
51. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
52. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
55. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
58. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
60. Top part of an apron.
61. An ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War.
64. The vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves).
69. A member of a nomadic Berber people of the Sahara.
71. A city in southeastern South Korea.
72. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
75. Jordan's port.
76. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
77. Of or relating to the atmospheric phenomenon auroras.
79. Preserve of crushed fruit.
80. A stock exchange in New York.
81. Small creatures resembling pieces of fuzzy rope.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
2. An inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward.
3. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. An insane person.
5. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
6. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
7. Type genus of the Oniscidae.
8. Makeup that is used to darken and thicken the eye lashes.
9. A public promotion of some product or service.
10. A pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water.
11. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
12. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
13. A primeval personification of air and breath.
14. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
19. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
22. Sorting and allocating aid on the basis of need for or likely benefit from medical treatment or food.
24. The sound of sheep or goats (or any sound resembling this) v 1.
26. A fraudulent business scheme.
30. Resembling or similar.
33. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
34. Small olive-colored woodland flycatchers of eastern North America.
36. The ending of a series or sequence.
37. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
39. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
43. Of or relating to located near the iris of the eye.
44. A member of the Salish people in northwestern Washington.
45. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
48. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
49. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
50. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
54. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
56. Advance evidence for.
57. A port city in southwestern Iran.
59. The largest city of Cameroon.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
65. Suggestive of the supernatural.
66. Armor plate that protects the chest.
67. Any branch of Shinto other than Kokka.
68. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
70. A Hindu prince or king in India.
73. Seek someone's favor.
74. A human limb.
78. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.