1. A three-year law degree.
4. Characteristic of the classical artistic and literary traditions.
11. Money in the form of bills or coins.
15. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
16. Small genus of South American epiphytic or lithophytic cacti.
17. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
18. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
20. A branch of the Tai languages.
21. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
22. A constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago.
25. In bed.
26. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. Fishtail palm of India to Malay Peninsula.
36. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
40. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
41. A shape that sags.
43. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
46. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
48. The qualities of a hero or heroine.
49. Small genus of Asian trees or shrubs.
51. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
52. Of or relating to the songbirds n.
55. Silence (someone) by uttering "shush!".
58. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
59. Having or resembling columns.
62. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
67. The act of spending or disbursing money.
68. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
71. The cry made by sheep.
72. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
73. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
75. A container.
76. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
77. A large estate in Spanish-speaking countries.
78. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
1. Trace the shape of.
2. Being seven more than fifty.
3. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
4. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
5. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
6. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
7. Type genus of the Sittidae.
8. A district in southwestern Manhattan noted for its shops and restaurants and galleries and artist's lofts.
9. Extremely robust.
10. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
11. A bottle with a stopper.
12. Jordan's port.
13. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
14. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
19. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Someone who leaves one country to settle in another.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
30. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
31. A town twenty miles east of Rome (Tibur is the ancient name).
32. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
33. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
34. An unwholesome atmosphere.
35. Informal terms for journalists.
37. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
38. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
39. Tropical New World lizard with a long tail and large rectangular scales on the belly and a long tail.
42. God of fire.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
47. A motley assortment of things.
50. A city in northern Iraq on the River Tigris across from the ruins of Nineveh.
53. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
56. A voluptuously beautiful young woman.
57. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
60. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
61. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
64. A French abbot.
65. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
66. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
69. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
70. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
74. A radioactive element of the actinide series.