1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A region of southern Italy (forming the toe of the Italian `boot').
12. An enclosed space.
15. A small lump or protuberance.
16. A railroad depot in a theater of operations where military supplies are unloaded for distribution.
17. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
18. Midwife toads.
20. Broad-winged soaring hawks.
21. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
22. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
25. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
26. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
27. The cry made by sheep.
28. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
33. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. A street of small shops (especially in Orient).
43. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
46. The sign language used in the United States.
47. Hinge joint between the forearm and upper arm and the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped.
48. Having three dimensions.
50. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
55. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
59. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
60. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
62. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
63. Move out of a curled position.
64. Not weaned.
67. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
71. Type genus of the Majidae.
72. Blockage of the intestine (especially the ileum) that prevents the contents of the intestine from passing to the lower bowel.
75. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
76. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
77. Tansy-scented Eurasian perennial herb with buttonlike yellow flowers.
79. An honorary degree in science.
80. (biology) Shed at an early stage of development.
81. United States singer and film actor (1915-1998).
82. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
1. Squash bugs.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
4. Of or relating to a creed.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
6. Being one more than fifty.
7. One or more recordings issued together.
8. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
9. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
11. A rapid bustling commotion.
12. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
13. Little known Kamarupan languages.
14. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
19. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
23. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
24. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. The capital city of the Chinese province of Gansu on the Yellow River.
31. (Roman Catholic Church) A book containing all the prayers and responses needed to celebrate Mass throughout the year.
32. A genus of Caltha.
34. The general activity of selling.
35. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
37. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
38. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
39. A state in the eastern United States.
40. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
42. A landlocked republic in central Africa.
44. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
45. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
49. An agricultural laborer in Arab countries.
52. A habitual liar (after a New Testament character who was struck dead for lying).
54. Small Old and New World herons.
56. Regional and archaic.
57. A clay pipe with a short stem.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
61. Grind together, of teeth.
65. Having or prompted by wisdom or discernment.
66. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
68. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
69. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
70. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
73. Fiddler crabs.
74. A chronic drinker.
78. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.