1. (of light) Lacking in intensity or brightness.
4. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
12. The residue that remains when something is burned.
15. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
16. A supporter who accepts something as true.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
19. The principles of a body of 19th century English reformers who advocated better social and economic conditions for working people.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. Of or relating to or involving an area.
24. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
26. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
28. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
30. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
35. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
41. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
42. The dull explosive noise made by an engine.
44. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
45. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
51. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
52. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
55. Health care for the aged.
58. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
61. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
62. Full of trivial conversation.
63. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. English essayist (1775-1834).
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
76. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
77. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
79. In bed.
80. The seventh and last day of the week.
81. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
82. A quantity of no importance.
1. The West AFrican language of the Wolof people in Senegal.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. The post at the top or bottom of a flight of stairs.
4. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
5. As the agent of or on someone's part.
6. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
7. Entangled or hindered as if e.g. in mire.
8. Part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored.
9. Morally bad or wrong.
10. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
11. The expensive white fur of the ermine.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Singing jazz.
14. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
22. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
25. The herd of horses from which those to be used the next day are chosen.
27. (informal) Of the highest quality.
29. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. An associate degree in nursing.
32. Cheese containing a blue mold.
33. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
34. A woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East.
36. Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate.
37. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
38. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
39. A light touch or stroke.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. A Loloish language.
47. Someone who operates a barge.
48. A narrow republic surrounded by Senegal in West Africa.
50. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
56. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
57. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
59. A port city in southwestern Iran.
60. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
64. A city in northern India.
65. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
66. A city in northwestern Syria.
67. An informal term for a father.
69. Advanced in years.
70. English monk and scholar (672-735).
72. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
73. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.