1. Tag the base runner to get him out.
4. Grass of the eastern United States and tropical America having spikelets enclosed in prickly burs.
12. Being nine more than eighty.
15. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
16. A flat rectangular paper container for papers.
17. Being ten more than one hundred thirty.
18. Having three dimensions.
19. North American yellow-breasted songbirds.
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
22. A genus of Psittacidae.
25. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
28. (music) A notation written at the beginning or end of a passage that is to be repeated.
31. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
34. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
39. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
41. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
42. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
44. A unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by a square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound.
45. An Asian river.
47. A kiln for drying hops.
49. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
50. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
53. (British slang) Cafe.
58. Gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation.
60. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
61. The month following July and preceding September.
62. A French abbot.
64. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
70. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
72. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
74. Sour or bitter in taste.
75. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
76. Be earlier in time.
79. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
80. The last (12th) month of the year.
81. A great raja.
82. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
1. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
2. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. Small yellowish- to reddish-brown pear.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. A state in the western United States.
7. 1 species.
8. A thin strip (wood or metal).
9. Forming a continuous series of pores.
10. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order.
11. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
12. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
13. Being two more than twenty.
14. Wearing or provided with clothing.
20. The capital of Bahrain.
23. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
24. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
27. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
29. A mental representation of some haunting experience.
30. Two items of the same kind.
32. Affectedly trendy.
33. A high-kicking dance of French origin performed by a female chorus line.
35. Deciduous shrub of North America.
36. Enlarged prostate.
37. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
38. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
40. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
48. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
52. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
54. Artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers.
55. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
56. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
57. A healthy state of wellbeing free from disease.
59. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
63. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
66. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
67. (British colloquialism) An excavation.
68. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
69. Very dark black.
71. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
73. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
77. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
78. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.