1. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
4. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
11. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
15. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
16. Brownish Old World bunting often eaten as a delicacy.
17. Type genus of the Ranidae.
18. (Welsh) Lord of Annwfn (the other world.
20. Have confidence or faith in.
21. A group of more than 800 islands (100 inhabited) in the southwestern Pacific.
22. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
24. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
26. Offering fun and gaiety.
27. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
29. Sour or bitter in taste.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
38. A telegram sent abroad.
42. God of wealth and love.
44. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
47. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
48. A master's degree in business.
49. Deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves.
51. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
53. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
55. Japanese stringed instrument resembling a banjo with a long neck and a fretted fingerboard and a rectangular soundbox.
56. The regulation of weights and measures of articles offered for sale.
59. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
61. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
62. The site of an archeological exploration.
63. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
67. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
71. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
72. The airforce of Great Britain.
77. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
78. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. Any of two families of large herbivorous aquatic mammals with paddle-shaped tails and flipper-like forelimbs and no hind limbs.
80. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
81. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. (architecture) A slender upright spire at the top of a buttress of tower.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
2. A Spanish river.
3. The skin that covers the top of the head.
4. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
5. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
6. Any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as.
7. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
8. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
9. Childcare during the day while parents work.
10. An associate degree in nursing.
11. An African amulet.
12. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
13. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
14. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
19. A person who is under the protection or in the custody of another.
23. A radioactive transuranic element.
25. (informal) Of the highest quality.
28. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
34. With rapid movements.
35. Cause to ripen.
37. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. Leafless East Indian vine.
41. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
43. Before noon.
45. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
46. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
50. Having or making equal angles.
52. A large and densely populated urban area.
54. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
57. A lustrous gray strong metallic element resembling titanium.
58. The square of a body of any size of type.
60. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
64. British filmmaker (born in Hungary) (1893-1956).
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
68. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
69. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
70. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
73. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
74. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
75. Denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units.
76. The compass point midway between northeast and east.