1. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
4. A small house with a single story.
11. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
15. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
16. Produced by aphesis.
17. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
18. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
19. Firmly fastened or secured against opening.
21. Showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil.
23. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
25. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
26. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
27. Disciple of Jesus and leader of the apostles.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Having an elongated seating area.
35. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
38. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
41. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
42. Jordan's port.
46. A bachelor's degree in religion.
47. A form of address for a man.
48. (informal terms) "gave me a cockamamie reason for not going".
49. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
51. A doctor's degree in education.
52. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
53. Savory jelly based on fish or meat stock used as a mold for meats or vegetables.
57. A flat bread made of oat or barley flour.
59. Of or relating to alga.
62. A small vessel for travel on water.
63. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
68. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
71. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
72. Given to avoiding association with others.
75. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
76. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
77. Conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual.
78. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
79. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
80. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
81. A periodic paperback publication.
1. (archaic) A fitting reward.
2. A beautiful and graceful girl.
3. Lean end of the neck.
4. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
5. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
6. Any of various small to minute sucking insects with narrow feathery wings if any.
7. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
8. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
9. Scrubby Australian acacia having extremely foul-smelling blossoms.
10. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
13. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
14. Having winglike extensions.
20. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
22. (of a shore or shoreline) Having an extensive gently sloping area covered with sand or gravel or shingle down to the water line.
24. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
28. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
29. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
31. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
34. Language of the people of Cebu in the Philippines.
36. An unofficial association of people or groups.
37. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
39. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
40. (slang) Merchandise that is shoddy or inferior.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
45. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. A short pithy instructive saying.
54. An unforeseen obstacle.
55. Used especially of front teeth having artificial crowns.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
58. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
60. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
61. Great brightness.
64. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
65. Any thick messy substance.
66. The act of scanning.
67. The basic unit of money on Malta.
69. The capital of Western Samoa.
70. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
73. Term of address for a man.
74. A unit of length of thread or yarn.