1. A young woman making her debut into society.
4. Smallest guenon monkey.
12. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
15. The capital and largest city of Japan.
16. Genus of perennial rhizomatous herb of southern and southeastern United States.
17. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
20. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
22. A genus of fungus belonging to the family Tricholomataceae.
24. Having winglike extensions.
25. An effortful attempt to attain a goal.
28. Informal terms for a mother.
30. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
31. 36th President of the United States.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
41. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
42. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
46. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
47. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
48. Numbered or proceeding by tens.
49. Mountain goats.
52. A musical composition of 3 or 4 movements of contrasting forms.
53. (informal British usage) Aggravation or aggression.
54. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
56. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
57. A doctor's degree in music.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
60. The brightest star in Cygnus.
66. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
70. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
72. Any plant of the genus Erica.
74. The cry made by sheep.
75. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
76. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
78. A cgs unit of work or energy.
79. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
80. A mixture of nectar and pollen prepared by worker bees and fed to larvae.
81. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
1. Made of fir or pine.
2. At or constituting a border or edge.
3. (Irish) Goddess.
4. Of or relating to the city of Tunis or its residents.
5. A line of approach.
6. Any of several forms of ulcerative skin disease.
7. By bad luck.
8. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
9. A city of east central Mexico (west of Veracruz).
10. Being one more than one.
11. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
12. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
13. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
14. Any cone-shaped artifact.
21. An indistinct shapeless form.
23. A heading that names a statute or legislative bill.
26. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
27. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
29. A city and port in northern Jutland.
33. Someone who operates an aircraft.
34. Fly a plane.
35. 1 species.
37. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
38. English writer of macabre short stories (1863-1943).
39. Squash bugs.
40. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
43. An electrically charged particle.
44. Flat tableland with steep edges.
45. A loud harsh or strident noise.
50. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
51. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
55. A way of access consisting of a set of steps.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
61. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
62. A connecting point at which several lines come together.
63. A German man.
64. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
65. Being two more than ninety.
67. In bed.
68. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
69. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
71. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.