1. Small rounded bread either plain or sweet.
4. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
15. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
16. Any lichen of the genus Lecanora.
17. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
18. Either of a pair of tubes conducting the egg from the ovary to the uterus.
20. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
22. The capital of Lesotho.
26. Common black European thrush.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. The capital of Nationalist China.
31. Produced by a manufacturing process.
32. Deeply moved.
36. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
37. The specified day of the month.
39. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
41. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
43. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
45. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
46. The square of a body of any size of type.
47. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
48. The 10th and last incarnation of Vishnu.
51. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
54. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
55. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
58. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
61. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
62. Free and relaxed in manner.
65. United States screenwriter and filmmaker (born in 1944).
67. Before noon.
68. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
69. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
71. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
74. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
76. Having a crew.
80. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
81. Fill beyond capacity.
83. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
84. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
85. Any collection in its entirety.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A deep prolonged loud noise.
2. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
3. American educator (born in Canada) who invented the game of basketball (1861-1939).
4. Spoken as if with a thick tongue.
5. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected.
6. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
7. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
8. Either extremity of something that has length.
9. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
10. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
11. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
12. An island northwest of Wales.
13. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
14. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
19. Relatively deep or strong.
21. An employee who performs clerical work (e.g., keeps records or accounts).
23. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
24. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
25. The content of cognition.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
33. Someone whose business is advertising.
34. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
35. Someone who intertwines (e.g. threads) or forms something by twisting or interlacing.
38. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
40. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
42. A port city in southwestern Iran.
44. Divulge information or secrets.
49. Spread or diffuse through.
50. A flourish added after or under your signature (originally to protect against forgery).
52. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
56. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
57. A state in New England.
59. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
60. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
63. To fix or set securely or deeply.
64. (archaic) The emperor of Japan.
66. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
70. Make anew.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
75. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
77. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
78. A small lump or protuberance.
79. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
82. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.