1. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
4. Lack of sophistication or worldliness.
11. (informal) Elegant and fashionable.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
16. A member of a North American Indian people of central Arizona.
17. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
18. Lacking sensation.
20. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
22. Using the voice.
24. One of two or more atoms with the same atomic number but with different numbers of neutrons.
26. Thick spicy sauce made from tomatoes.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
31. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
32. Yellowing of the skin and the whites of the eyes caused by an accumulation of bile pigment (bilirubin) in the blood.
37. Country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
42. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
43. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
44. The tissue forming the hard outer layer of e.g. a fruit.
45. Tag the base runner to get him out.
46. Aromatic Eurasian perennial.
48. To the degree or extent.
50. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
51. A town in north central Oklahoma.
52. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
53. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
55. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
57. Curving upward.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
64. God of dawn and light.
67. Correction by erasing.
71. In addition.
72. Proboscis monkeys.
75. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
76. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
77. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
78. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
79. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
80. A worker in charge of a lock (on a canal).
81. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
2. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
3. Tropical American bird resembling a blue jay and having greenish and bluish plumage.
4. A Mid-Atlantic state.
5. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
6. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
7. Indras's thunderbolt.
8. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
10. A Loloish language.
11. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
12. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
13. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
14. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
19. Traditional code of the Japanese samurai which stressed courage and loyalty and self-discipline and simple living.
21. A commercial center and river port in western Germany on the Rhine River.
23. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
25. Large South American evergreen tree trifoliate leaves and drupes with nutlike seeds used as food and a source of cooking oil.
27. Involving two dimensions.
29. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
33. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
34. Russian choreographer (1834-1905).
35. Of or relating to a pointed conical tooth.
36. Worn away as by water or ice or wind.
38. Of or relating to or supporting Hinduism.
39. Typical geese.
40. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
41. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
47. Type genus of the Gerreidae.
49. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
54. East Indian fruit tree bearing fruit similar to but sweeter than that of the rambutan.
56. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
58. A minor match preceding the main event.
59. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
61. Obvious and dull.
62. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
65. The twelfth month of the civil year.
66. A small island.
68. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
69. A sudden short attack.
70. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
73. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
74. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.