1. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
4. Tarpons and ladyfishes.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
15. Being one more than two.
16. The act of severing.
17. An informal term for a father.
18. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
19. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
20. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
21. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
23. Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887).
24. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
25. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
26. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
29. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
32. Torn down and broken up.
33. A city in northern India.
37. High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France.
40. Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land.
42. Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion.
46. Choose and follow.
47. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
48. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
50. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
51. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
54. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
56. Not final or absolute.
57. Able to read and write well.
60. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
62. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
63. Perennial having hollow cylindrical leaves used for seasoning.
64. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
66. Inflammation of the vertebral column.
69. In a vessel with two hulls, an enclosed area between the frames at each side.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Sexually exciting or gratifying.
77. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
78. (Irish) The sea personified.
79. A degree or grade of excellence or worth.
81. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
82. A doctor's degree in education.
83. Relating to the Elysian Fields.
84. A notable achievement.
1. A Loloish language.
2. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
3. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
4. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
5. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
6. Being or of the nature of an ovule.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
9. Deprive of by deceit.
10. An associate degree in nursing.
11. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
14. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
22. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
27. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
28. A native of ancient Troy.
30. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
31. King of Wessex whose military victories made Wessex the most powerful kingdom in England (died in 839).
34. Relating to or containing gnomes.
35. Freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility).
36. Double star 15.7 light years from Earth.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
43. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
44. A master's degree in fine arts.
45. Used by northerners of Confederate soldiers.
49. A genus with one species that is a rapidly growing climbing vine with tuberous roots.
52. Make an etching of.
53. Burst or split open, as of flowers and seeds when releasing pollen or seeds.
55. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
58. Of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals.
59. In a wicked evil manner.
61. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
65. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
67. In bed.
68. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
70. Great merriment.
71. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
72. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
75. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
76. An affirmative.
80. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.