1. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. A miserly person.
12. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
15. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
16. Fortification consisting of a strong fence made of stakes driven into the ground.
17. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
18. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
19. A genus of Accipitridae.
20. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
21. By bad luck.
23. Of southern Europe.
24. Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
26. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
28. Conforming to truth.
29. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
30. A thick and heavy shoe.
35. A resident of Iowa.
39. Of or relating to the process of hearing.
42. Decrease gradually or bit by bit.
43. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
44. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
46. A genus of Mustelidae.
47. Of or relating to or resembling a bistro.
49. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
51. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
53. Plot of land belonging to an English parish church or an ecclesiastical office.
55. God of wealth and love.
58. Fill with high spirits.
60. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
61. Lower in esteem.
63. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
65. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
72. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
73. Large genus of Australian evergreen shrubs or small trees with large daisylike flowers.
76. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
77. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
78. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
79. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
80. (prefix) Within.
81. 1 species.
82. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
2. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
5. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
6. An explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text.
7. Massive thick-skinned herbivorous animal living in or around rivers of tropical Africa.
8. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
9. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
10. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
11. A mountain in south central Alaska.
12. Not only so, but.
13. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
14. (archaic) A fitting reward.
22. Intelligence information gathered from communications intelligence or electronics intelligence or telemetry intelligence.
25. An elevated geological formation.
27. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
31. The basic unit of money in Indonesia.
32. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
33. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
34. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
36. A mourner who utters long loud high-pitched cries.
37. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
38. Put (things or places) in order.
40. Arrived at without due care or effort.
41. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
45. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
48. An Italian poet famous for love lyrics (1304-1374).
52. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
54. Trace the shape of.
56. One of a family of granular intrusive rocks.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. Of or relating to a geological eon (longer than an era).
62. Choose and follow.
64. Jordan's port.
66. Extremely robust.
67. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
68. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
69. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
70. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
71. (biology) Shed at an early stage of development.
74. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
75. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.