1. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
4. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
11. A major god.
15. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
17. A narrow way or road.
18. United States playwright (1906-1963).
20. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
21. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
22. (Norse mythology) An enormous wolf that was fathered by Loki and that killed Odin.
24. The value of a coordinate on the horizontal axis.
26. A small motor nerve supplying the lateral rectus muscle of the eye.
29. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
30. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
31. A member of the beat generation.
35. Inability to walk.
38. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
40. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
41. A strong emotion.
42. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
43. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
45. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
47. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
49. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
52. A native or inhabitant of ancient Etruria.
55. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
56. The second great battle of the American Civil War (1862).
57. A person who is pursuing and trying to overtake or capture.
59. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
60. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
61. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
65. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
67. Prepare for a military confrontation.
69. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Voltaren) that is administered only orally.
71. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
73. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
75. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
76. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
77. A weakly magnetic black mineral found in metamorphic and plutonic rocks.
78. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
79. The cry made by sheep.
80. Testacean rhizopods.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The dried fibrous part of the fruit of a plant of the genus Luffa.
2. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
3. A general direction in which something tends to move.
4. An artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner.
5. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
6. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
7. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
8. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. Liquorice-flavored seeds or oil used in cookies or cakes or pickles.
11. A written statement of the grounds of complaint made to court law asking for the grievance to be redressed.
12. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
13. Type genus of the Anatidae.
14. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
19. (medical) A bandage consisting of a pad and belt.
23. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
25. Mix together different elements.
27. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
28. Briefly giving the gist of something.
32. An effortful attempt to attain a goal.
33. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
34. So adjusted as to be appropriate or brought into harmony.
36. A job in an organization.
37. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
39. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. An ancient Greek city famous for military prowess.
48. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
50. Showing the cunning or ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil.
51. Protect from heat, cold, noise, etc. by surrounding with insulating material.
53. Make a solicitation or entreaty for something.
54. A stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune.
58. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
62. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
68. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
70. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
72. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
74. The money risked on a gamble.