1. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
4. Small genus of deciduous trees of tropical America and Asia.
12. A person active in party politics.
15. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
16. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
19. Deserving a curse.
20. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
22. Any of several cultivated sour cherry trees bearing pale red fruit with colorless juice.
24. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
26. An underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea v 1.
27. Of or relating to or functioning as a phrase.
29. Become taut or tauter.
31. The presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling.
33. Deserving blame or censure as being wrong or evil or injurious.
35. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
37. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
39. Herbs and subshrubs.
42. A domain in which something is dominant.
45. An informal term for a father.
47. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
48. A narcotic drug that contains opium or an opium derivative.
49. A long pointed rod used as a weapon.
52. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
53. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
55. A complex inorganic compound that contains ammonia molecules.
58. Brown or blackish Alpine mosses having a dehiscent capsule with 4 longitudinal slits.
62. Beads threaded on a string.
63. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
64. Large European dormouse.
66. The capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Small depression under the shoulder joint where the arm joins the shoulder.
77. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
78. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
79. Red breed of domestic rabbits.
81. A resource.
82. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
83. A great raja.
84. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
1. Offering fun and gaiety.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
4. A horse used to set the pace in racing.
5. Any plant of the genus Inula.
6. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
7. Seal again.
8. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
9. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
10. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. A long slender cigar.
13. Front consisting of the conical head of a missile or rocket that protects the payload from heat during its passage through the atmosphere.
14. Filled with a great quantity.
21. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Acular and Toradol) that is administered only intramuscularly.
23. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
25. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
28. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
30. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
32. A surgical instrument used to remove sections of bone from the skull.
34. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
36. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
40. A choice or delicious dish.
41. Elk or moose.
43. Xerophytic evergreen shrubs.
44. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
46. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
50. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. Web spinners.
54. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
56. Common black European thrush.
57. A state in midwestern United States.
59. Preserve a dead body.
60. Absence of the pupil in an eye.
61. Any of various orchids of the genus Bletia having pseudo-bulbs and erect leafless racemes of large purple or pink flowers.
65. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
67. In bed.
68. Set down according to a plan.
69. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
70. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
71. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
72. A quantity of no importance.
75. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
76. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
80. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.