1. The cry made by sheep.
4. Resembling a fork.
12. A federally chartered savings bank.
15. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
16. Dutifully complying with the commands or instructions of those in authority.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. Having or involving the use of hands.
20. An orderly arrangement.
22. Be earlier in time.
25. An iconic mental representation.
27. The wife or widow of a czar.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A city in central New York.
37. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
40. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
41. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
43. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
46. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
48. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
50. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
53. With neatness.
57. 10 jiao equal 1 yuan.
60. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. The month following February and preceding April.
69. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
70. Widely distributed family of carnivorous percoid fishes having a large air bladder used to produce sound.
71. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
72. An associate degree in applied science.
73. A waterway that feeds water to a mill or water wheel or turbine.
74. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
4. A historical area and former kingdom in the Czech Republic.
5. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
6. Having deserted a cause or principle.
7. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
8. Dignified manner or conduct.
9. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
10. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
11. Characterized by dignity and propriety.
12. A person of Iranian descent.
13. A thin strip (wood or metal).
14. Common Indian weaverbird.
21. Show a response or a reaction to something.
23. (Greek mythology) A sorceress who detained Odysseus on her island and turned his men into swine.
24. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
26. A resident of Kansas.
28. Deliberately arranged for effect.
29. Having help.
31. Of or relating to the spine or spinal cord.
32. And nothing more.
34. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
35. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
36. An expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing.
38. Squash bugs.
39. An honorary degree in science.
42. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
44. (formal) Ordinary and not refined.
45. A grant made by a law court.
47. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
49. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
52. A person who is very poor.
54. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
55. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
56. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
58. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
59. An elaborate song for solo voice.
61. Type genus of the Amiidae.
62. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
63. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
65. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
66. (informal) Of the highest quality.
67. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.