1. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
4. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
11. Little known Kamarupan languages.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. Disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people.
17. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
18. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
19. A fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving.
20. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
21. The eighth month of the civil year.
23. Expel, as of gases and odors.
25. Cry plaintively.
26. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
29. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
30. A city in northern India.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
34. Fallow deer.
36. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
39. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
41. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
44. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
46. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
48. Either extremity of something that has length.
49. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
50. 1/10 gram.
53. A state in the eastern United States.
54. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
56. A man who serves as a sailor.
58. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
59. The fatty flesh of eel.
61. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
62. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
63. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
66. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
70. The wife or widow of a czar.
75. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
78. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
79. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
80. Not weaned.
82. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
83. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
84. Rank in a military organization.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
2. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
5. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
6. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
7. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
8. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
9. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
10. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
11. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
12. A field game played with a ball (especially baseball).
13. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
14. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
22. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
24. A doctor's degree in theology.
27. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
28. Highly excited.
33. The state of owing money.
35. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
37. An island of central Hawaii.
38. Ludicrously odd.
40. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
42. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
43. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
45. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
47. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
51. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
52. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
55. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
57. Type genus of the family Mustelidae.
60. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
64. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
65. At surface level.
67. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
68. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
69. Flesh of fish found in colder waters of northern Atlantic coast of the United States.
71. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
72. Advanced in years.
73. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
76. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
77. Call upon in supplication.
81. A state in the western United States.