1. An informal term for a father.
5. (Phoenician) A fertility goddess.
12. An international organization based in Geneva that monitors and enforces rules governing global trade.
15. A city in northwestern Syria.
16. Not equal in amount.
17. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
18. Type genus of the Carangidae.
20. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
22. A long difficult walk v 1.
23. Of or relating to or containing balsam.
25. Relating to or coming from the south.
28. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
29. A dark gray mineral with a metallic luster that is a source of tin.
36. A town in northern France on the Strait of Dover that serves as a ferry port to England.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. Made tough by habitual exposure.
40. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
41. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
43. A humorous anecdote or remark.
44. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
48. A small carpenter's plane with the cutting edge near the front.
51. Comprises true vertebrates and animals having a notochord.
53. Feeling mild pleasurable excitement.
54. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
55. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
56. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
61. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
65. Flat and uninspiring.
67. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
69. A branch of the Tai languages.
70. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
73. Any of various large tropical carnivorous lizards of Africa Asia and Australia.
75. A master's degree in business.
76. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
77. The craniometric point at the lowest point on the lower edge of the orbit.
79. Tag the base runner to get him out.
80. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
81. Tiny bits of protoplasm found in vertebrate blood.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. A republic in western South America.
4. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
5. Growth from increase in cell size without cell division.
6. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
7. Vietnamese New Year.
8. Jordan's port.
9. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life.
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
11. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
12. Hit hard.
13. A native American tent.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. A group of southern Bantu languages.
21. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying the primeval sea.
24. The act of scanning.
26. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
27. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
30. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
31. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
32. A healthy state of wellbeing free from disease.
33. An ancient city in southeastern Greece.
34. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
35. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
38. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
42. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
45. A sultanate in northwestern Borneo.
46. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
47. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
49. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
50. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
52. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
57. Add ions to.
58. Of or relating the leg from the knee to the foot.
59. To fix or set securely or deeply.
60. Before noon.
62. A genus of Lamnidae.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. Jordan's port.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. The general activity of selling.
71. (informal) Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman.
72. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
74. Remaining after all deductions.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.