1. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
5. A newspaper or official journal.
12. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Vacuously or complacently and unconsciously foolish.
17. A unit of pain intensity.
18. Being three more than fifty.
19. A strong emotion.
20. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
22. Lying in the same plane.
24. In a nimble or agile manner.
26. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
27. A city in southeastern South Korea.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
35. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
37. Before noon.
38. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
40. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
41. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
44. A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment.
45. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
46. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
47. Wool of the alpaca.
49. A telegram sent abroad.
51. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
53. A short erect tail.
54. In operation or operational.
55. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (20,997 feet high).
58. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
60. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
64. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
66. City in Sudan.
68. Highly excited.
72. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
75. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
76. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
77. A stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top.
79. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
80. Seed of a pea plant.
81. Lacking external ears.
82. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
3. A small fragment of something broken off from the whole.
4. A watercourse that carries water away from a mill or water wheel or turbine.
5. Of great mass.
6. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
7. The capital of Croatia.
8. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
9. A tumor consisting of a mixture of tissues not normally found at that site.
10. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
11. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
12. A farewell remark.
13. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
14. Soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired.
21. Second brightest star in Perseus.
23. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
25. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
29. Reduce in worth, character, etc..
30. A person of unquestioning obedience.
31. Little known Kamarupan languages.
32. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
33. 1 species.
34. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
36. A severe or trying experience.
39. With rapid movements.
42. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
43. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
48. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
50. (Welsh) A warrior god.
52. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
56. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
57. A performer who dances.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
62. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
63. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
65. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
67. A loud utterance.
69. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
70. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
71. Offering fun and gaiety.
73. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. A state in midwestern United States.