1. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
4. A compound of arsenic with a more positive element.
12. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
15. The federal department that administers federal program dealing with better housing and urban renewal.
16. Worn and broken down by hard use.
17. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
18. A large fleet.
20. Plunge nose first.
22. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
23. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
25. Wanted intensely.
26. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
28. Relatively small dimension through an object as opposed to its length or width.
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
31. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
32. Brown or blackish Alpine mosses having a dehiscent capsule with 4 longitudinal slits.
37. A city in northwestern Syria.
41. The cry made by sheep.
42. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
44. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
45. Type genus of the family Ascaridae.
49. Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids.
53. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
54. A small sc or pouch (especially the smaller chamber of the membranous labyrinth).
55. Oldest known reptiles.
57. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
58. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
60. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
62. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
63. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
67. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
69. A road that takes traffic around the edge of a town.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
78. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
79. Towards the side away from the wind.
80. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
82. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
83. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
84. A movement back from an impact.
85. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
1. God of wealth and love.
2. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life.
3. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. Steal goods.
6. A white trivalent metallic element.
7. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
8. A Uralic language spoken by a Samoyed people of northern Siberia.
9. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
10. Any fungus of the genus Discina.
11. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
12. Possessing life.
13. (British) A game resembling handball.
14. A city on the River Aire in West Yorkshire in northern England.
19. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
21. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. (informal) Of the highest quality.
29. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
33. Of or in or relating to the nose.
34. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
35. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. A cloth having a crisscross design.
39. A genus of Ploceidae.
40. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
43. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
46. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
47. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
48. A small hard fruit.
50. Type genus of the Anatidae.
51. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
52. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
56. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
59. A person of Polish descent.
61. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. In bed.
65. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
66. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
68. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
70. Not only so, but.
71. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
72. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
73. Wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk.
76. British informal term.
77. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
81. An honorary degree in science.