1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. Of or relating to a cancroid n.
12. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
15. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
16. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
20. A Nilotic language.
21. A master's degree in business.
22. Brightly colored carnivorous fish of western Atlantic and West Indies waters.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. Being one more than one hundred.
28. A youth subculture (mostly from the middle class) originating in San Francisco in the 1960s.
31. A soiled or discolored appearance.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
37. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg.
39. A person who eats human flesh.
43. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
44. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
46. City in central Iran.
47. A genus of Scolopacidae.
50. Being one more than one.
51. Injured by bites or stings.
52. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
53. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
57. (informal) Exceptionally good.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
63. Of a pale purple color.
67. (law) The party to whom something is assigned (e.g., someone to whom a right or property is legally transferred).
69. A state in New England.
70. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
72. Type genus of the Clupeidae.
73. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
76. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
77. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
78. An entire system.
80. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
81. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
82. (of tempo) Moderately slow n.
83. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
3. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
4. (botany) Producing a well-developed stem above ground.
5. (Akkadian) Father of the gods and consort of Tiamat.
6. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
7. A medieval hood of mail suspended from a basinet to protect the head and neck.
8. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
9. A fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface).
10. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
11. Make or become free of frost or ice.
12. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. Aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium.
23. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
25. (botany) Relating to a plant of the family Araceae.
29. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
30. One of the bottle-shaped pins used in bowling.
32. Of or relating to or characteristic of Texas or its residents.
33. Moving quickly and lightly.
35. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
36. Resembling or containing slate.
38. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
40. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
41. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
42. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
45. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
48. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
49. Uttered in a shrill scream as of pain or terror.
54. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
55. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
56. A marksman who shoots at people from a concealed place.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
61. A small island.
62. Earlier a god.
64. A repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone v 1.
65. A brief stanza concluding certain forms of poetry.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
68. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
71. Channel into a new direction.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
79. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.