1. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
5. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
12. An informal term for a father.
15. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
16. A system of principles for philosophic or scientific investigations.
17. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
18. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
19. A learner who is enrolled in an educational institution.
20. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
21. Carry out or participate in an activity.
23. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
24. A large fleet.
26. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
29. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
32. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
35. The cry made by sheep.
36. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
39. A heavy gray-white metallic element.
42. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
44. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
45. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
46. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
47. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
51. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
52. A son who has the same first name as his father.
55. A crisp smooth lustrous fabric.
59. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
60. Any plant of the genus Caragana having even-pinnate leaves and mostly yellow flowers followed by seeds in a linear pod.
63. Distinguished from Bovidae by the male's having solid deciduous antlers.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
68. Not easy to combine harmoniously.
71. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
72. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
73. The process of translating photographs into a digital form that can be recognized by a computer.
74. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
75. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
76. One who professes great sensitivity to the beauty of art and nature.
77. Tag the base runner to get him out.
1. Especially one side of a leaf.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
4. Order by virtue of superior authority.
5. Affected manners intended to impress others.
6. The products of human creativity.
7. A group of southern Bantu languages.
8. Similar to the color of jade.
9. Used of a single unit or thing.
10. Ruffed grouse.
11. (prefix) Within.
12. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. An informal term for a father.
22. French film maker influenced by surrealism.
25. A crime syndicate in the United States.
27. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
28. Develop under favorable conditions, such as germs and bacteria.
30. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
31. Toward the mouth or oral region.
33. Neckwear worn in a slipknot with long ends overlapping vertically in front.
34. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
37. 1/1000 gram.
38. (Greek mythology) The goddess of fortune.
40. South American shrub having edible greenish plumlike fruit.
41. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
49. Coming into existence.
50. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
53. A port city in southwestern Croatia on the Adriatic.
54. A state in midwestern United States.
56. Feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight.
57. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
58. A long pointed rod used as a weapon.
61. In bed.
62. The sister of your father or mother.
64. Characteristic of false pride.
65. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
66. Material used to daub walls.
69. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
70. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.