1. 10 grams.
4. An incorrect deal.
11. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
15. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. A substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned.
17. A quantity of no importance.
18. The state of being unsure of something.
19. Occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion.
20. An unforeseen obstacle.
21. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
22. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
25. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
27. Music in three-four time for dancing a jig.
28. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
30. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. Made of fir or pine.
38. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
39. A seat for one person, with a support for the back.
41. Offering fun and gaiety.
42. A deep bow.
45. A state in New England.
46. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
48. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
49. 100 puls equal 1 afghani.
50. Seed of a pea plant.
52. Not normal.
55. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
57. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
58. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
59. Relating to or near the radius.
61. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
64. Half the width of an em.
65. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
67. A public promotion of some product or service.
69. Singing jazz.
74. Having a woven pattern.
78. An accidental happening.
81. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
82. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
83. Having or resembling a stinger or barb.
85. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
86. How long something has existed.
87. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
3. Wild ox of mountainous areas of eastern India.
4. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
5. Not out.
6. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
7. Large bottle with a short narrow neck.
8. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
9. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
10. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
11. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
12. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. A feeling of intense anger.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A state in midwestern United States.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. A person who puts finishing edges on a garment.
31. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
32. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
34. The father of your father or mother.
36. Wool of the alpaca.
37. 1 species.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
43. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
44. The food served and eaten at one time.
47. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
51. An associate degree in nursing.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. 1/1000 gram.
56. Having relatively few calories.
60. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
62. Fallow deer.
66. A purgative made from the leaves of aloe.
68. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
70. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
71. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
72. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
73. An Asian river between China and Russia.
75. In bed.
76. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
77. God of love and erotic desire.
79. An enclosed space.
80. Tag the base runner to get him out.
84. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.