1. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
5. The presence of potassium in the circulating blood.
12. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
15. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
16. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
17. Seed of a pea plant.
18. (British) A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports.
19. Large genus of tropical trees or shrubs or climbers including fig trees.
20. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
22. A white mineral consisting of magnesium sulphate and potassium chloride.
23. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
25. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
28. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
30. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
32. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
33. A state of southwestern India.
35. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
37. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
38. A state in the western United States.
41. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
42. The basic unit of money in Albania.
44. A cookout at the seashore where clams and fish and other foods are cooked--usually on heated stones covered with seaweed.
47. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. A country north of Ethiopia on the Red Sea.
53. An Old World reptile family of Sauria.
55. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
56. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
57. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
58. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
60. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
63. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
65. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
69. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
73. An often persistent bodily disorder or disease.
75. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
79. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
80. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
81. Writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature).
82. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
83. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
84. Not in a specified place physically or mentally.
85. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
1. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
2. An elaborate song for solo voice.
3. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
4. Lacking gonads.
5. An oral cephalosporin (trade names Keflex and Keflin and Keftab) commonly prescribe for mild to moderately severe infections of the skin or ears or throat or lungs or urinary tract.
6. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
7. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
8. Concerned with promoting unity among churches or religions.
9. A form of address for a married woman.
10. Being one more than one.
11. Relating to the use of or having the nature of an interrogation.
12. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
13. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
14. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
21. A forbidding stronghold.
26. Tag the base runner to get him out.
27. Angle that resembles the hind leg of a dog.
31. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
34. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
36. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
40. Heal or recover.
43. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
45. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. A unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
48. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
50. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. Goat grass.
54. Not reflecting light.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
61. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
64. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
66. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
67. Related on the mother's side.
68. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
70. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
71. A small cake leavened with yeast.
72. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
74. In or of the present month.
76. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
77. An accountant certified by the state.
78. Liquid excretory product.