1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. A size of paper used especially in Britain.
12. Inquire about.
15. A flexible container with a single opening.
16. Tubular pasta in short ribbed pieces.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A decree that prohibits something.
19. Without a lip or lips.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation.
23. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
25. Your general store of remembered information.
28. A night flight from which the passengers emerge with eyes red from lack of sleep.
32. Raise in a relief.
36. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
37. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
39. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
40. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
41. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
42. A sandal attached to the foot by a thong over the toes.
45. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
46. Not divisible by two.
48. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
51. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
53. Type genus of the Aphididae.
54. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
55. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
57. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
58. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
59. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
60. The eleventh month of the civil year.
62. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
65. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
67. Classification used for 5 species of terrestrial ferns usually placed in other genera.
70. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
73. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
75. Russian mathematician (1856-1922).
76. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
77. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
78. A genus of evergreen shrub that grows in New Zealand.
80. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
81. The cry made by sheep.
82. Treacherously cowardly.
83. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A French abbot.
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. God of fire.
4. Tasting or smelling richly of or as of fruit.
5. Semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation.
6. Look at with amorous intentions.
7. Set down according to a plan.
8. Standard temperature and pressure.
9. A dense growth of bushes.
10. Used of a single unit or thing.
11. A three-tone Chadic language.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. A fraudulent business scheme.
14. God of love and erotic desire.
22. Free from dirt or impurities.
24. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
26. Brittle flat bread eaten at Passover.
27. A Mid-Atlantic state.
29. Worn away as by water or ice or wind.
30. Quieten or silence (a sound) or make (an image) less visible.
31. A bachelor's degree in science.
33. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
34. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
35. Any of several sorghums cultivated as a source of syrup.
38. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
43. Prevent from being included or considered or accepted.
44. Follower of Rastafarianism.
47. Having an illustrious reputation.
49. Designed for high-income consumers.
50. Any plant of the genus Caragana having even-pinnate leaves and mostly yellow flowers followed by seeds in a linear pod.
52. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
56. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
61. Any of the numerous plants of the genus Viola.
63. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
64. Indigo bush.
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
68. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
69. Report or maintain.
71. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
72. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
74. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
79. A public promotion of some product or service.