1. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
5. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
11. Highly excited.
15. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
16. A deficiency of red blood cells.
17. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
18. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
20. A motley assortment of things.
22. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
23. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
26. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
27. Rambling talkativeness (especially in the aged).
29. God of fire.
30. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
32. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
36. Used especially in treating bruises.
41. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
42. French field marshal who commanded the Allied armies in France during World War II (1852-1931).
44. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
45. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
48. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
50. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. A colorless odorless gas used as a fuel.
54. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
57. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. Attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness.
64. An old Scottish coin of little value.
67. Capable of being treated by surgical operation.
71. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
72. The dried meat of the coconut from which oil is extracted.
75. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
76. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
77. Of or relating to or characteristic of the republic of Haiti or its people.
79. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
80. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
81. A lever that is operated with the foot.
82. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
1. Be going to.
2. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
3. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
4. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
5. New Zealand conifer.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. Located in or toward the back or rear.
8. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
9. Being one more than one hundred.
10. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
11. With anger.
12. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
13. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
14. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
21. Transient cessation of respiration.
24. The residue that remains when something is burned.
25. Tag the base runner to get him out.
28. An enclosed space.
31. A soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime.
33. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
34. (Roman Catholic Church) A devotion consisting of prayers on nine consecutive days.
35. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
37. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
38. Slightly open.
39. Establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts.
40. Dramatist of ancient Rome (born in Greece) whose comedies were based on works by Menander (190?-159 BC).
43. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
46. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
47. A telegram sent abroad.
49. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
53. Of or relating to or resembling a bull n.
55. One of a family of granular intrusive rocks.
56. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
59. Atypically small.
61. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
63. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
65. An elaborate song for solo voice.
66. Not fake or counterfeit.
68. Marked by the reception of pay.
69. Being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north.
70. Make an etching of.
73. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
74. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
78. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.