1. A master's degree in business.
4. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
12. Of southern Europe.
15. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
16. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
17. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
18. A boy or man.
19. An inferior imitator of some distinguished writer or artist of musician.
20. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
22. A proposition deducible from basic postulates.
25. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. An associate degree in nursing.
30. A Mid-Atlantic state.
31. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
38. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
40. Indigo bush.
42. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
44. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
45. Your general store of remembered information.
48. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
49. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
50. Eurasian perennial herb having pale pink flowers and curved pods.
52. A state in midwestern United States.
54. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. A monosaccharide sugar that contains the aldehyde group or is hemiacetal.
59. (anatomy) Of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart).
61. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
65. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
68. The top line of a hill, mountain, or wave.
70. A genus of Mustelidae.
71. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
73. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
74. A natural protective covering of the body.
75. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
79. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
80. Late time of life.
81. Usually herbivorous land turtles having clawed elephant-like limbs.
82. A column of light (as from a beacon).
1. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
2. (informal usage) A general feeling of boredom and dissatisfaction.
3. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
4. United States engineer and inventor of the gyrocompass (1860-1930).
5. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
6. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
7. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
8. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
9. A victory (as in a race or other competition).
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. Offering fun and gaiety.
12. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
13. A fraudulent business scheme.
14. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
21. Slightly open.
23. A unit of apothecary weight equal to 480 grains or one twelfth of a pound.
24. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
27. An informal term for a father.
28. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
32. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
33. Wood of a sumac.
34. City in Sudan.
36. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
37. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
39. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
41. A town in central Belgium.
43. Type genus of the Zoarcidae.
46. A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
47. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
51. Relating to or containing gas bubbles.
53. Kauri pine.
56. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
57. One of the three Furies.
58. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
60. Being nine more than ninety.
62. A foot traveler.
63. Any plant of the genus Erica.
64. A city in northeastern France in Lorraine.
66. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
67. In bed.
69. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
72. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
76. A New England state.
77. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
78. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.