1. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
5. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
12. A unit of pressure.
15. A genus of Strigidae.
16. A loss of will power.
17. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
18. A person who is not very bright.
19. Wife of Balder.
20. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire.
22. United States newspaper publisher whose introduction of large headlines and sensational reporting changed American journalism (1863-1951).
24. United States poet (1879-1955).
26. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
28. At a previous time.
29. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
31. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
32. Slanderous defamation.
35. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
37. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
39. State capital and largest city of Georgia.
43. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally.
46. A handheld collapsible source of shade.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. Spanish missionary who founded Franciscan missions in California (1713-1784).
49. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
50. A basketball shot made with one hand from a position under or beside the basket (and usually banked off the backboard).
53. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
54. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
57. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
59. Restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal.
61. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
63. A region of southern Italy (forming the toe of the Italian `boot').
66. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
70. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
71. The mathematics of generalized arithmetical operations.
74. An atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance.
75. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
76. Lettuce with long dark-green leaves in a loosely packed elongated head.
77. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
78. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
79. A festival featuring African-American culture.
80. A quantity of no importance.
1. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
2. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
3. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
4. Being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars.
5. A musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. Informal terms for a human head.
8. Small rounded bread either plain or sweet.
9. By bad luck.
10. Being one more than fifty.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. A medium to dark brownish yellow color.
13. The time of life between the ages of 12 and 20.
14. The location of something surrounded by other things.
21. Subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe.
23. (usually in the plural) Pants for casual wear.
25. The 8th letter of the Greek alphabet.
27. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
30. The Indic language spoken in Bihar (and by some people in Pakistan and Bangladesh).
33. Moths whose larvae are tobacco hornworms or tomato hornworms.
34. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
36. Family of brightly colored voracious eels of warm coastal waters.
38. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
40. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
41. (medicine) A grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus.
42. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
44. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
45. Knock unconscious or senseless.
51. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
52. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
55. Go ashore.
56. United States film actress who made several films with Clark Gable (1911-1937).
58. An insane person.
60. The 18th letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. The habitation of wild animals.
67. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
68. A small nail.
69. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
72. Informal terms for your occupation.
73. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.