1. A three-year law degree.
4. Youngest daughter of the prophet Mohammed and wife of the fourth calif Ali.
11. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
15. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
16. A mystical or allegorical interpretation (especially of Scripture).
17. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
18. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
19. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
21. Indian nun and missionary (born in Albania) dedicated to helping the poor in India (1910-1997).
24. Old World woody vines.
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
29. Implement consisting of a small piece of cotton that is used to apply medication or cleanse a wound or obtain a specimen of a secretion.
33. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
37. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
39. The sign language used in the United States.
40. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
41. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
44. Occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion.
46. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
47. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
48. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
49. A family of Amerindian languages spoken in Washington and British Columbia.
50. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
55. A sudden short attack.
56. Jordan's port.
59. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
61. Summer cypress.
65. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
67. United States dancer and choreographer (born in 1944).
71. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
75. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
76. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
77. The state capital of South Australia.
79. A resource.
80. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
81. A great raja.
82. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
1. Unwillingness to do something contrary to your custom.
2. Gracefully slender.
3. Someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding.
4. (a dated Briticism) A serious difficulty with which one is suddenly faced.
5. Squash bugs.
6. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
7. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
8. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
11. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
13. Mud or clay or small rocks deposited by a river or lake.
14. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
20. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
22. A domain in which something is dominant.
23. Informal terms for money.
25. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
26. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. A town in north central Wisconsin.
31. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
32. An ore that is the chief source of zinc.
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
35. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
36. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
38. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
42. Income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time.
43. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. An alkaloid narcotic drug extracted from opium.
51. Resembling a berry.
52. A Loloish language.
53. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
57. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
60. American and Asiatic trees having edible one-seeded fruit.
62. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
63. Any plant of the genus Inula.
64. A genus of Platalea.
66. An endorsement.
68. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
69. Of or relating to near the ear.
70. A quantity of no importance.
72. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
73. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
74. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
78. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.