1. Petty quarrel.
5. Very small northern fish.
12. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
15. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
16. An island republic on the island of Iceland.
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. Argentine soldier who became president of Argentina (1895-1974).
19. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
20. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
21. A person who makes use of a thing.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. Being one more than fifty.
27. Free from obscurity and easy to understand.
29. In bed.
31. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
32. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
36. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
38. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
40. A city in northern India.
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
44. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
48. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
49. Largest known toad species.
51. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
54. Loose gown of the 17th and 18th centuries.
56. Informal terms for a mother.
57. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
58. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
59. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
60. Perversely irritable.
64. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
66. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
67. Especially fine or decorative clothing.
70. Any alcoholic beverage of inferior quality.
72. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
74. The cry made by sheep.
75. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
76. Genus of perennial wildflowers of North American plains and prairies.
78. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
79. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
80. Subdivision not used in some classifications.
81. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
1. Semi-evergreen South American tree with odd-pinnate leaves and golden yellow flowers cultivated as an ornamental.
2. In the Roman calendar.
3. The front limb of a quadruped.
4. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
5. Being one more than one hundred.
6. A mite of the genus Acarus.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. Oil palms.
9. A local computer network for communication between computers.
10. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
11. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
12. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
13. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
23. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
28. Smother or suppress.
30. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
33. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
34. An implement used to erase something.
35. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Daypro).
37. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
39. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
42. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
43. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
45. 100 satangs equal 1 baht.
46. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
47. Remote from actual involvement.
50. Not mated sexually.
52. All the New World monkeys except marmosets and tamarins.
53. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
55. Move out of a curled position.
61. German hero.
62. English monk and scholar (672-735).
63. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
65. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
68. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
69. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
71. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
73. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
77. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.