1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. In an unnatural eery manner.
12. A member of the Siouan people living in the Yazoo river valley in Mississippi.
15. A light touch or stroke.
16. A musical composition consisting of a series of songs or other musical pieces from various sources.
17. Of inferior or mixed breed.
18. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
19. Provoke someone to do something through promises or persuasion.
20. Lower in esteem.
22. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
26. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
28. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
30. In bed.
32. Make amends for.
33. Large-footed short-winged birds of Australasia.
35. One who works hard at boring tasks.
38. An associate degree in nursing.
39. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
42. Regional and archaic.
45. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
47. Lacking in light.
50. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
51. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
53. Brought from wildness into a domesticated state.
55. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
59. A bachelor's degree in religion.
60. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
61. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
65. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
68. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
70. An abundance of material possessions and resources.
71. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
72. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
75. Jordan's port.
76. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
77. Skintight knit hose covering the body from the waist to the feet worn by acrobats and dancers and as stockings by women and girls.
79. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
80. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
81. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
2. Found along western Atlantic coast.
3. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. United States engineer and inventor of the gyrocompass (1860-1930).
5. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
6. A tumor of bone tissue.
7. Of or relating to near the ear.
8. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
9. Water frozen in the solid state.
10. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
11. An affirmative.
12. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
13. A friction match with a large head that will stay alight in the wind.
14. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
21. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
23. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
24. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
27. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
29. A long slender cigar.
31. A minor parish official who serves as an usher and preserves order at services.
34. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
36. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
37. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
40. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
43. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
44. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
46. English monk and scholar (672-735).
48. Official record of the pedigree of purebred animals especially horses.
49. Of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture.
52. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
54. Small crude shelter used as a dwelling.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
57. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
58. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
62. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
66. An article deposited as security.
67. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
69. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
73. The basic unit of money in Romania.
74. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
78. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.