1. A light touch or stroke.
4. Tall tufted perennial tropical American grass naturalized as pasture and forage grass in southern United States.
12. A small amount (especially of a drink).
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
17. An accountant certified by the state.
18. Charge falsely or with malicious intent.
20. Of or like a cecum.
21. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
22. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
24. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
26. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
28. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. Having leadership guidance.
36. (informal) Exceptionally good.
40. Make less active or intense.
42. Of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language.
46. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
47. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
49. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
52. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
53. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
58. A bureaucrat who levies taxes.
62. Wool of the alpaca.
70. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
71. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
74. Full of zest or vigor.
75. God of death.
76. A Russian vehicle (carriage or sled) pulled by three horses abreast.
77. A Loloish language.
78. The second largest city in Tunisia.
79. (of snakes and eels) Naturally footless.
80. United States baseball player (born in 1931).
1. An informal term for a father.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. Make less visible or unclear.
4. Hairdressing consisting of a perfumed oil or ointment.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
7. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
8. Used of a single unit or thing.
9. Freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech).
10. Fiddler crabs.
11. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
12. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. An exchange of ideas via conversation.
19. An alloy of mercury with another metal (usually silver) used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth.
23. 16 ounces.
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
31. An administrative division of some larger or more complex organization.
33. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
34. Type genus of the Otariidae.
35. A sewing machine that overcasts the raw edges of a fabric with a V-shaped stitch.
37. With rapid movements.
38. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
39. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
41. An island consisting of a circular coral reef surrounding a lagoon.
43. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
44. Half the width of an em.
45. A branch of the Tai languages.
48. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. Before noon.
54. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
55. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
56. A Mid-Atlantic state.
57. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
60. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
61. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
63. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
64. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
65. Set down according to a plan.
66. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
67. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
68. Causing a dull and steady pain.
69. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
72. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
73. A toilet in England.