1. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
5. A town in northern Egypt.
12. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
15. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
16. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
17. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
18. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
19. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
20. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
22. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
24. A long-playing phonograph record.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. Being nine more than ninety.
30. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
32. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
35. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks.
36. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
38. Someone who has red hair.
41. A state in midwestern United States.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
44. An informal term for a father.
46. An informal term for a father.
47. A master's degree in business.
48. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
50. Challenge the honesty or credibility of.
54. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
56. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
58. Clover ferns.
60. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
61. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
63. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
65. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
66. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
68. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
72. Prevent from being included or considered or accepted.
76. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
77. A formation of people or things one beside another.
78. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire.
79. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
80. An informal term for a father.
81. United States writer of thrillers (born in 1925).
82. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. God of fire.
2. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
3. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
4. Having unnatural mannerisms.
5. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
8. Strike sharply.
9. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
10. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
11. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
12. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
13. Being three more than fifty.
14. English essayist (1775-1834).
21. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
23. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. (sports) Someone in charge of training an athlete or a team.
31. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
33. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
34. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
37. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
39. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
40. Give expression or emotion to, in a stage or movie role.
43. A long plume (especially one of egret feathers) worn on a hat or a piece of jewelry in the shape of a plume.
45. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
49. Long-lived tropical evergreen tree with a spreading crown and feathery evergreen foliage and fragrant flowers yielding hard yellowish wood and long pods with edible chocolate-colored acidic pulp.
51. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
52. A genus of Apodidae.
53. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
55. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
57. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
59. (music) Without breaks between notes.
62. Any of various cycads of the genus Zamia.
64. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
67. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
69. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
70. A primeval personification of air and breath.
71. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
73. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
74. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
75. A doctor's degree in education.