1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. Of or relating to syllables.
12. A humorous anecdote or remark.
15. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
16. For venison.
17. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. The innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel).
20. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
22. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
24. A palace and fortress built in Granada by the Moslems in the Middle Ages.
28. By bad luck.
29. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
37. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
39. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
41. Half the width of an em.
42. The longest division of geological time.
44. Squash bugs.
46. A word that is written with three letters in an alphabetic writing system.
50. The force of workers available.
51. A specialist assigned to the staff of a diplomatic mission.
52. A large family of related languages spoken both in Asia and Africa.
54. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
56. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
57. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
58. A genus of Ploceidae.
63. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
67. Unsupported by other people.
71. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
72. A violet photopigment in the retinal cones of the eyes of most vertebrates.
75. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
76. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
77. An interpreter and guide in the Near East.
78. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
1. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A swift whirling motion (usually of a missile).
5. Distant but within sight.
6. Gracefully slender.
7. Being six more than fifty.
8. A large fleet.
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
10. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
11. Of or like a cecum.
12. United States chemist (1839-1903).
13. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
14. Offering fun and gaiety.
21. A large strong and aggressive woman.
23. The sixth month of the civil year.
25. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
26. A woman sahib.
27. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
30. Port city in northwest Portugal.
31. 100 seniti equal 1 pa'anga.
33. Having low density.
34. Seal again.
35. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
38. The highest level or degree attainable.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
45. Type genus of the Amiidae.
47. Supernatural half-man and half-bird vehicle or bearer of Vishnu.
48. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
49. (Greek mythology) God of love.
53. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
55. Offspring of a coyote and a dog.
59. Type genus of the Anatidae.
60. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
61. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
62. English monk and scholar (672-735).
64. Having relatively few calories.
65. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
68. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
69. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
70. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
73. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
74. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.