1. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
5. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
11. Little known Kamarupan languages.
15. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
16. Any of several ornamental shrubs with shiny mostly evergreen leaves and clusters of small bell-shaped flowers.
17. Type genus of the Ranidae.
18. Being on the left side.
19. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
21. A professional killer who uses a gun.
23. (astronomy) The reappearance of a celestial body after an eclipse.
25. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
26. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
27. The fifth month of the civil year.
28. A state in northwestern North America.
29. An associate degree in nursing.
30. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
34. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
40. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
41. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
42. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
44. A useful or valuable quality.
46. A festival featuring African-American culture.
49. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
50. A person who descends down a nearly vertical face by using a doubled rope that is wrapped around the body and attached to some high point.
51. Covered with or as if with a glossy and usually brightly colored coating.
55. Military barracks in a garrison town.
56. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. A bottle with a stopper.
68. A port city in southwestern Iran.
70. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
71. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
72. An official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement.
74. A decree that prohibits something.
75. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
76. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
77. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
1. Music composed for dancing the conga.
2. An addictive narcotic extracted from seed capsules of the opium poppy.
3. (music) A notation written at the beginning or end of a passage that is to be repeated.
4. (slang) A batch of things that go together.
5. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
6. A tight-fitting headdress.
7. Small moths whose larvae spin silken tunnels and feed on stored food products.
8. The part of the leg between the hip and the knee.
9. Brown or blackish Alpine mosses having a dehiscent capsule with 4 longitudinal slits.
10. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
11. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
12. A flexible container with a single opening.
13. An onerous or difficult concern.
14. Not widely known.
20. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
22. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
24. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
31. The selling of something purchased.
32. Either of a pair of thick-walled tubes that carry urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder.
33. An advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term).
35. The fifth month of the Hindu calendar.
36. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
37. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
38. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
39. Indigo bush.
43. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
45. A landlocked federal republic in central Europe.
47. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
48. Edible terrestrial snail usually served in the shell with a sauce of melted butter and garlic.
52. Remove completely from recognition or memory.
53. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
58. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
60. In bed.
61. Avatar of Vishnu.
62. A town in north central Oklahoma.
63. A United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas.
64. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
65. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
66. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
67. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
69. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
73. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.