1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. Tropical and subtropical marine and freshwater fishes having an elongated body and long protruding lower jaw.
12. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
15. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
16. Small genus of chiefly American herbs.
17. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
18. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
20. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
21. Any of the openings to the nasal cavities that allow air to flow through the cavities to the pharynx.
23. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
24. Opinion or judgment.
25. Provide with a coating, as of chocolates.
26. A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement.
28. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
30. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
31. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
34. Inability to name objects or to recognize written or spoken names of objects.
39. A clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth.
43. The younger of two major political parties in the United States.
44. A derogatory term used by Jews to refer to non-Jewish women.
47. A primeval personification of air and breath.
49. A pause or interruption (as in a conversation).
52. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
55. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
57. A Russian river.
58. A domain in which something is dominant.
59. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
61. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
66. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
70. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
71. City in central Iran.
75. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
77. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
78. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
79. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
80. A port city in northeastern Greece on an inlet of the Aegean Sea.
81. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. The skin that covers the top of the head.
2. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
3. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
4. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
5. Cause to change.
6. United States comic actor in silent films.
7. The event of something burning (often destructive).
8. A Russian soup usually containing beet juice as a foundation.
9. Half the width of an em.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
12. Flesh of young Atlantic cod weighing up to 2 pounds.
13. A social division of (usually preliterate) people.
14. (Old Testament) The Hebrew prophet who led the Israelites from Egypt across the Red sea on a journey known as the Exodus.
19. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
22. Of or relating to or involving an area.
27. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
35. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
36. A drama set to music.
37. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
38. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
40. Any plant of the genus Inula.
41. Relating to or caused by a virus.
42. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
45. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
48. Wife of Balder.
50. A very light brown.
51. The action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack.
53. The dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food.
54. Morally obligatory.
56. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
60. Affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason.
62. An Eskimo hut.
63. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
64. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
65. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
67. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
68. An informal term for a father.
69. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
72. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
73. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.