1. Of inferior or mixed breed.
4. Bubble shells.
12. A rapid bustling commotion.
15. (Babylonian) The sky god.
16. Sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers v 1.
17. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
18. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
20. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
21. Any taillike structure.
23. A great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
24. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
26. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
27. Being nine more than ninety.
28. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
29. (zoology) Pertaining to or characteristic of birds.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
41. Type genus of the Anatidae.
42. Black tropical American cuckoo.
43. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
46. Grind together, of teeth.
47. Pearl oysters.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. A small lump or protuberance.
52. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
56. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
58. Malicious burning to destroy property.
59. Bringing death.
63. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
65. Moth whose larvae are flour moths.
68. A member of the Algonquian people of Maine and southern Quebec.
72. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
74. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
75. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
76. Behavior or language bordering on indelicacy.
79. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
80. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
81. Trees and shrubs having berries or drupes or capsules as fruits.
82. Seed of a pea plant.
1. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
2. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
3. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
4. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
5. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
6. The square of a body of any size of type.
7. A characteristic sound.
8. The basic unit of money in Peru.
9. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
10. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
11. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
12. Largest known toad species.
13. An informal term for a father.
14. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
19. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
22. A port city in southwestern Iran.
25. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. (Norse mythology) Race of ancient gods sometimes in conflict with the Aesir.
31. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
32. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
36. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
37. The dialect of Sotho spoken by the Basotho.
38. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
40. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
44. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
45. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
48. Pods of the cowage plant or the stinging hairs covering them.
50. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
53. The ratio of the distance traveled (in kilometers) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
54. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
55. A name given to a product or service.
57. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
60. Administer an oil or ointment to.
61. A discussion intended to produce an agreement.
62. Very slow in tempo and broad in manner n.
64. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
66. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
67. Flat and uninspiring.
69. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
70. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
71. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
73. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
77. A state in southeastern United States.
78. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.