1. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
12. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
15. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
16. Leader of Black Muslims who campaigned for independence for Black Americans (1897-1975).
17. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
20. The craniometric point that is the most prominent point at the back of the head (at the occipital protuberance).
22. Dearly loved.
24. Bug of temperate regions that infests especially beds and feeds on human blood.
26. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
29. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
31. The cry made by sheep.
32. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
33. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
38. A master's degree in fine arts.
40. A stiff protective garment worn by hockey players or a catcher in baseball to protect the shins.
43. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
45. Offensively discourteous.
46. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
48. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
50. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
51. Cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions.
52. A fraudulent business scheme.
56. Genus of tropical trees.
59. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
60. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
64. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. Marked by simplicity.
76. Greek mythology.
77. A three-year law degree.
78. Oldest known reptiles.
80. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
81. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
82. A great raja.
83. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
1. A compact mass.
2. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
3. Relatively low in price or charging low prices.
4. After noon.
5. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
6. United States parapsychologist (1895-1980).
7. Wife of Balder.
8. Type genus of the Amiidae.
9. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
10. (law) The seat for judges in a courtroom.
11. A public promotion of some product or service.
12. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
13. Pertaining to animals or animal life or action.
14. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
19. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
21. An atom or molecule or radical or ion that forms a complex around a central atom.
23. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
25. A salt of any halogen acid.
27. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
28. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
30. An additional tax on certain kinds of income that has already been taxed.
34. Marked by blithe unconcern.
35. Be compatible or in accordance with.
37. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
39. By bad luck.
41. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
42. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
44. With no effort to conceal.
47. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
49. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
53. Extreme mental retardation.
54. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
55. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
57. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
63. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
65. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
66. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
67. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
68. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
69. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
70. Suggestive of the supernatural.
71. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
74. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
75. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
79. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.