1. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
4. A sheath for a sword or dagger or bayonet.
12. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. A member of the Finnish people living in Karelia in northwestern European Russia.
17. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
18. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
20. (voodooism) A spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body.
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
22. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
24. Covered with beads of liquid.
26. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
30. Located farther aft.
31. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
43. Prong on a fork or pitchfork.
44. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
45. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
47. A design fixed to some surface or a paper bearing the design to be transferred to the surface.
48. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
49. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
51. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
52. (anatomy) Of or relating to the fauces.
56. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
57. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
59. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
60. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
62. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
66. A Russian soup usually containing beet juice as a foundation.
70. Used of persons.
71. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
72. Cause to be embarrassed.
75. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
76. A feeling of intense anger.
78. (Sumerian) Sun god.
79. A town in north central Oklahoma.
80. Read anew.
81. An actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial expression.
1. Type genus of the family Lepadidae.
2. Not carefully or expertly made.
3. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
4. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
5. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. A gold coin of the Byzantine Empire.
8. Being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or gray eyes.
9. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
10. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
11. A river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
14. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
19. A loose cloak with a hood.
25. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
27. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
28. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
29. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
32. A city in central New York.
33. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
34. Administer an oil or ointment to.
36. Any plant of the genus Erica.
37. Of or relating to the African people who speak one of the Bantoid languages or to their culture.
40. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
41. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
42. Squash bugs.
46. A doctor's degree in religion.
50. Feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious.
53. For which money has been paid.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
55. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
58. The third compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
61. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
63. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
64. The oily secretion of the sebaceous glands.
65. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
67. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
68. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
69. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
73. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
74. (informal) Of the highest quality.
77. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.