1. A fraudulent business scheme.
5. A rope used in towing.
12. A state of southwestern India.
15. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
16. Inflammation of the ileum.
17. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
18. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
19. A flattened stem resembling and functioning as a leaf.
20. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
21. A Mid-Atlantic state.
22. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
28. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
30. A woman Emperor or the wife of an Emperor.
34. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
36. On or toward the lee.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
38. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
41. The usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people.
43. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
46. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
48. Not reflecting light.
49. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. Not capable of movement or of being moved.
54. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
57. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
59. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
61. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
63. A public promotion of some product or service.
65. Having a sole or soles especially as specified.
66. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
70. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
72. Type genus of the Bramidae.
74. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
75. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
76. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
78. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
79. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
80. A small well holding writing ink into which a pen can be dipped.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
3. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
4. Sideboard with compartments for holding bottles.
5. Steady recurrent ticking sound as made by a clock.
6. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
7. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
8. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
9. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
10. A three-tone Chadic language.
11. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. The highest level or degree attainable.
23. An argument opposed to a proposal.
24. Wild and menacing.
25. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
26. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
27. A person forced to flee from home or country.
29. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
31. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
32. Cereal grass widely cultivated for its grain.
33. A long wooden bench with a back.
35. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
39. A genus of Platalea.
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
42. Highly excited.
44. (chemistry) Relating to or containing an alkali.
45. Of or related to or made of wool.
47. Lives in warm moist areas e.g. around furnaces.
52. (informal) Roused to anger.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
55. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
56. English historian noted for his constitutional history of medieval England (1825-1901).
60. An oral lipid-lowering medicine (trade name Zocor) administered to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
62. City in Sudan.
64. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
67. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
68. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
69. God of love and erotic desire.
71. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
73. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
77. A radioactive transuranic element.